Tuesday, May 31, 2011

36 weeks.

wow. 9 months. No more then 4 weeks left... but probably less. I've always had the feeling that she is coming early, and I feel it even more now.







Yesterday was nothing short of a blast. We had our LA baby shower and were so overwhelmed by all that Brandy and Jennifer did to prepare for it. They turned our very empty pool area into the sweetest baby shower ever. Brandy was up and over here early and went so far and beyond anything I could have asked for. I can't wait to get the pictures from it. Brandy's sister in law, Heather, made the deserts and they were incredible! Everything was so delicious.

Speaking of pictures. Our friend Jennifer Jasso who also did the shower... took some rad pictures of us down in hollywood at Amoeba records. It was CRAZY windy that day. But for the ones that she sent me over so far... they came out great. They don't even look like us! haha. It was a lot of fun, and I'm so glad that we get to have these pics to remember our time with the nerd inside. She also took some pics of the party of course and some of us in the nursery... so I'll post those when we get them. How lucky am I to have such talented friends.

Baby: she is still moving around and it is so much fun to feel her. I think I'm actually going to miss it when the time comes. Funny hu? I was so nervous to feel her in the beginning.. thinking I wasn't going to like it. But we've come a long way. She is dropping lower and I've even felt some contractions here and there. Its definitely exciting to know that she'll be here soon enough.

Mom: I feel really prepared and that is reassuring. My mom got her flight booked today for the 14th... so thats exciting. It's going to be fun having my family around to welcome their first granddaughter.

3 comments:

  1. SUCH RAD PICS!!! you guys look great, especially you Joy Joy!!!! I love them. Great job Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures, you do have really talented friends. Joy, you have the most beautiful bump ever and I love how you accentuate it. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete