Tuesday, May 3, 2011

one thing checked.

ok maybe two.

Yesterday i posted that I needed to get the invite list and addresses to Brandy and Jen and by George its done.

I also called about the hospital tour and got the dates they have available. Looks like we are going in May 25th at 5pm. I am just waiting for the girl to confirm the reservation before I officially cross it off.

TODAY: I need to get started on my embroidery project for the little girl. I have done other pieces for friends but when it came to doing something for the little girl I didn't really know what I wanted to do. But now I think I have a pretty good idea so now it is simply just getting the prep done. The stitching part is the fun part, and it is something I can do while in bed or on the couch at night. So getting the pattern onto the fabric is what I want to work on today.


(this is a pillow I made for a friends baby girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment