Monday, May 2, 2011

32 weeks. to do list.

I am so lazy. And I really don't want to be anymore. Simply because I have a list that is growing and there is a definite deadline. I have at least 5 weeks till I am full term, and I would really like to be done with everything then so that I can just hang back and chill and wait for this little girl to get here. Already I am seeing the calendar fill up... and my mobility slowing down. So the time is now.

I have always been the type of person who does much better with accountability: loosing weight, at work, in my relationship with Jesus... So this blog is now going to be my "to do list" accountability partner. I would love to say "one thing a day"... but there are some things on the list that are going to have to wait for Naz and the weekend. So I'm just going to write that day's "to do."

on going: get brandy the names and addresses for our LA shower.

today: call the hospital to set up a time to tour the maternity ward.

mom: when my sister was pregnant this last time she started to get this crazy pain in her hip/leg/groin area and now I have it. Its the craziest thing. So now instead of developing a waddle... I now have swagger. (BAH!) If it wasn't for that.. I would feel just fine. slower... but fine.

oh and I think I've been getting braxton hicks contractions. my belly gets all hard for a while.. so I'm assuming thats them?

baby: I got worried the other day when it seemed like her movements slowed down. I started counting them and it was fine, but it was a little nerve racking. I hope she never does that again. haha. For now she's back to her ol' antics now.

3 comments: