Saturday, May 14, 2011

shower.

I'm having my first baby shower tonight down here in San Diego. I can't wait. Its going to be so much fun to talk about my little girl all night.

I got a rad dress/outfit that I can't wait to wear. I feel like I've been wearing the same three things everyday. So it was tons of fun to go and feel like a cool girl again. haha. It sounds so vain! but i couldn't show up to such a cute party that my sisters and bff are planning wearing janky jeans and a tank top. haha.

Today is also Nazareth's and I's 6 year anniversary. We went to lunch at sushi deli. We have yet to find a sushi place in LA with as good and as much variety as this place. oh it's so good. After lunch we went to Balboa Park and hung out at the place we got married. It was emotional for me for sure. Thinking about how gracious God is to us. I had no idea how perfect Naz was for me when we got married. But God knew. He knew exactly the man I would need for the rest of my life. And now we are getting ready for the next phase in our life. We can't wait to kiss her little fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment