Tuesday, May 10, 2011

33 weeks.

The reason I stopped blogging last week wasn't because I wasn't doing my list, but because my power cord (and my extra one one hand) decided they didn't want to work anymore. At first I thought it could have been the battery, so I took it in to get looked at yesterday. Thank the Lord it was the cord (hey that rhymes) which they replaced under warranty, AND they replaced my key board. I guess I had a kind that was under recall... it had started to crack, so they replaced it. For Free! and I feel like I have a whole new macbook.

The list: Things are flying off it now. Last weekend Nazareth and I were able to get the shelves we wanted for the living room and for the baby's room. Her room looks so complete now! Of course there are still some things that need to be done, like hanging curtains and some pictures, but it looks like her room now. So rad.

I got a dress for my baby shower today which is a huge load off my mind. I am down to about 4 things I wear? I just can't justify spending any money on something I know I'm not going to need in a few a weeks.

Mothers day: I woke up to breakfast in bed (the first time Naz ever made eggs) and a home made card and some flowers. It was the sweetest thing ever. I am constantly in awe of how romantic my husband is. That day we went to see a 5 dollar movie, and then our birth class. It was the perfect day. It even included a stop at a thrift store where I scored a little vintage white whicker hamper.

Baby: I had to go in for another ultrasound today. Why? I dunno. Cuz they want more money. They said that she is already about 6 pounds. I kinda doubt that... but I'm sure she is close. With that said, I've always felt that she was going to come early. So now I just feel more sure of it. If I am at 33 weeks now, in 4 weeks she will be full term and I'll start doing everything possible to get labor going. HA! we'll see hu? God could have completely different plans for us.

Mom: I'm getting really excited for my shower this weekend. My sister Jen is flying into LA tomorrow night and I can't wait to go pick her up. I am a little worried when I look at our registries and see that nothing has been bought. But there is nothing that our Heavenly Father can not provide for His children.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah yeah, so soon! But if your baby comes first, I'll spit.
    FYI, the ultrasound estimated Felix's weight at about 8 lbs three days before he was born, and he was 9.14. That thing is never even close...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I was told that the ultrasound can be off about a pound either way, up or down. But it was really really off with Felix!

    ReplyDelete