Tuesday, May 17, 2011

34 weeks.

Well our weekend was awesome... but boy did it wear me out! The shower was so much fun. I can't wait to post the pictures when I get em. It was so nice getting to see so many awesome friends who were just as excited as me for our little girl. We got so much good stuff that we needed, and I feel more ready then ever for her arrival. We're borrowing the infant car seat and stroller from my sister... and its all in the car. installed. and ready for another round of baby. And since we were down at my sisters house we did most of her laundry. Knowing that that's all ready to go too is fun.My eldest sister Jen came out for the shower and brought a bunch ofclothes, toys and blankets that we all wore when we were little and they are so rad! I already know what i want her to wear home from the hospital.

It was rad having my sister here for a few days. I showed her as many bits of LA as possible. We had breakfast at aroma, went down to west hollywood for shopping and had lunch at CPK. Next day we went to Glendale to the galleria and the americana.
Heres me and naz at the place we got married 6 years ago.

We can't wait to bring the girl here.

baby: I told my doctor my plan to try and induce labor at 37 weeks and she was totally fine with the idea. So in 3 weeks we'll start pushing on the pressure points. haha.

me: Since the weekend my feet have been swelling like mad. its pretty funny to look down and not recognize your own feet. And life is becoming a little more uncomfortable and slow... but I'm still having a blast being pregnant.

And some sad news: I totally burnt my tea kettle to oblivion. I thought I had turned the stove off and was letting the water cool a bit, but I went in there and it was already gone. The handles were totally melted and the pretty blue color now has brown spots all over. The smell was awful, I couldn't even look inside. I loved that kettle, and I can't seem to find it anywhere online... like they don't make it make it anymore or something. Oh well... I guess its a travesty of a pregnant brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment