Monday, May 23, 2011

35 weeks.

We have officially ended our Bradley Birth classes. I can't believe 12 weeks went by so fast! We had a blast going to our classes and learning so much about birth and babies. I would highly recommend them. Even if someone wasn't planning on a natural birth, there is so much to learn about the whole process... and these classes were so helpful. We feel as prepared as we are gonna get!

Since it was our last class, the couples all decided to go out for dinner at BJ's afterwards. It was so much fun getting to know them all even more. And the stares from other dinners were pretty comical... seeing 5 very pregnant ladies walking in a row. How bizarre!

I am still fighting my sickness. I had a fever most of friday and saturday but it's gone now and left me with sniffles, coughing, spitting, and blowing my nose. I also still have a crick in my neck that I got from sleeping at my sisters house. It wasn't her fault of course... I totally slept on it wrong. But I feel like its getting more stiff. So I'll be looking into a local chiropractor this week. Oh I wish I could just go to the one I love in SD... but thats just not going to happen.

My dad is coming for a quick visit this thursday. He travels a lot for work and will be meeting with some schools in the area so he gets to come by for a visit. I can't wait. I miss my dad SO much... so I'm really looking forward to it. He'll come again after the little girl is born while my mom is here. I am stoked.

Baby: She's getting bigger... I can tell. Specially the amount of people asking me if I'm having twins. sadness. After this week... We're gonna do it all to get her out as soon as we can. haha. I just hope it works. But her little movements are still so fun to feel.

Mom: looking forward to our LA shower this weekend. Its a co-ed pool party shower and it's gonna be a blast. I can't believe how close we are getting to holding our little girl.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I get the twins comment all the time. Sooo annoying! Some people...
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete