Sunday, May 29, 2011

woops.

I am so THAT girl! The one that can only talk about her dang baby. haha. I would talk about other things if there were other things in my life to talk about... but especially in the last few weeks and days, Naz and I have just been focusing on getting ready. Well... if thats what I've become then I'm just gonna have to embrace it. ok at least for right now.

It's been amazing though seeing Gods provision throughout all this. Getting pregnant was such a huge answer of prayer to both Nazareth and I... even though we had two different questions we were asking. All along He has guided us... and now that we are so close to having her here, His provision is all around.

1. We were able to move into a 2 bedroom apartment! Such a good deal... and we got to stay in the area we love and the complex we love. It was going to be a stretch every month... but then a month later Naz got a 2% raise! just enough for our increase in rent. DANG! God is so good.
2. My sister is letting us borrow all the essentials like her stroller, car seat, breast pump, and cradle.
3. We got a great deal on a dresser and mirror... were gifted the money for a book shelf.
4. Our baby shower was great. And Naz's parents got us, not only the big car seat and the most beautiful bedding, but they also got us the prefold diapers that we so desperately wanted. We were so shocked!

Seeing how He has provided all along in our 6 years of marriage just reassures me of His provision for the whole rest of it. And that's including the birth! haha.


This monday is our LA shower, and its going to be so much fun. My friends Brandy and Jennifer are going crazy! We are having a co-ed pool party here at our complex. My sister Jamie is driving up too so its going to be an awesome day. Naz wanted to have the girls room all ready to go for the party... and hanged if it isn't. We finished it up yesterday and it looks great. I'll have to do a post of it later with pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joy! I've never been pregnant and not even close (I'm only 20), but I could imagine how God's light shines through and how amazing it feels to have God's creation growing inside of you!

    Thanks for sharing! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete