Thursday, May 5, 2011

so much done.

I didn't blog yesterday due to the fact that I was kicked out of the apartment yesterday. They had to redo the entrance way and stairs to our apartment which means... a ruthless smell in the house, and me feeling sick. I was bummed that I had to leave but I used the time to get a lot of stuff done. These were things that needed to be done for at least over a month.

1. Got the car washed. Our little black car was looking more grey with all the dirt on it. My sister is coming next week and there was no way I was letting anyone else inside that car until it was cleaned. It looks great now.

2. Went to the mall: Returned some stuff at Macy's and got mothers day cards. I also realized how out of style my 8 month pregnant style has become. This is why I stay out of stores. When you don't have the money, ignorance is sure bliss.

3. Got extra keys made. We have been using one key to our apartment for some time. No longer.

4. Returned some junk at Bed Bath and Beyond.

5. Got to the beauty supply.

I was also able to throw in a 5 dollar movie, lunch at panera (which, they put meat in everything I got... had to go back and get it again.) And was able to spend some time reading.

As far as the embroidery project, I got the stencil transferred. And now its onto picking out some colors and starting to stitch.

TODAY: I need to spend some time cleaning. (and do my nails.)


No comments:

Post a Comment