Monday, April 25, 2011

31 weeks. 28 years.

Sunday was my birthday AND the feast of first fruits... bonus Easter.

We went down to San Diego for all the festivities. My sister Jamie's birthday was on the 11th, so Naz and her husband Rob wanted to have a huge party for us. We talked them down and into just having a dinner for a few friends. That morning consisted of Jamie and I going to get our nails done. It was SO nice. Then I went and got my hair cut at my old salon and it was awesome getting to see my friends. After lunch at Panera, we went back to the house where of course... I took a nap.

The dinner theme was "spanish." The boys made tappas and had red and yellow flowers and napkins out. They even got freshly made churros with chocolate dipping sauce for desert. It was delicious, and we had a blast eating, laughing, and playing catch phrase. A big joke of the night included the fact of how badly written my blog posts are. It was pretty great. And I vow to try harder at making my posts more readable, and not such run on ramblings.

Easter was great. Very chill. We went to our home church Park Chapel... and it was great seeing our old church family. There were many belly rubs which was lots of fun. After church we went home to eat leftovers and have an easter egg hunt. After naps we left for Naz's aunt's house to say hi and then on our way back home.

I am now beginning to have the feelings of... "crap! i gotta get stuff done!" My to do list is now growing in length with things I'd like to finish. I'll have to expound more on that later.

mom: I've had a bit more energy these last few days. not sure why... but i'll take it. I'm still sleeping well... maybe too well? Naz laughs at how quickly I fall asleep. "I ask you a question, you answer, I turn around and your gone... fast asleep." I think its pretty awesome.

baby: Still moving around and I'm sure she's getting cuter. Her cousin Noah got a big kick out of feeling her movements over the weekend. I think it finally dawned on him that I was going to have a baby. I can't wait for the three of them to hunt eggs together. I missed out on being around cousins growing up so it makes me happy to know that this little girl wont. Even better that they are boys.


1 comment:

  1. How'd I miss your birthday??! Sounds like you had a great one! Happiest 28th year to you.

    ReplyDelete