Tuesday, April 5, 2011

28 weeks. all moved in.

Third trimester? Are you kidding me? I can't believe it. It seems to have gone so fast. I know I still have about 12 weeks to go... but when i think about how fast the previous 28 have gone? I'm going to blink and be holding my little girl.

other then that. the move went great! With all the prep Naz and I did, it made move day much easier. My bff Carly came up Thursday night and helped and we hung out on friday. It was so rad to get to see her and just chill. Friday night Jamie and Rob and the boys drove up and Jamie stayed till Monday night. We got so much done and couldn't have done it without them. Mike and Jen Wildermuth came saturday morning to help with the heavy lifting. We are so blessed. Our apartment is already set up and feels like our home. All thats left is setting up the little girls room. She is going to love it.

baby: she has really stepped up her movement. I swear someone told her I was ticklish. She's always giving me the giggles. She is gaining fat and is now a little over 2 pounds.

momma: I have gestational diabetes. Not very encouraging to hear, especially since I have been eating really well... and doing my best to eat balanced. I go into a dietician on Friday. While on the phone with her she encouraged me that the ideas we have of diabetes has nothing to do with gestational diabetes. And she has had plenty of women come in who are marathon runners and super healthy but still have it. I don't have most of the common causes (like being overweight, drinking soda) so it is a bit confusing. She mentioned that my hashimotos might be playing a role in it. But oh well. I just gotta adjust. We only have 3 more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment