Wednesday, April 13, 2011

29 weeks.

My appointment with the dietician went well. Well enough I guess. I am now having to eat a certain amount of carbs, protein, and fats at every meal. And the adjustment has been a little rough. But we are confident that i'll be able to get through it, and that it is the best thing we can do for our little girl right now.

The apartment is really coming along. And if I only got a fresh batch of energy and nesting feelings it would have been done days ago. But... I haven't been feeling much up to anything. I have been having more hashitmotos symptoms now.. and then not eating as much carbs brings down my energy. I basically would love to sleep all day.

Last night we found a dresser and mirror on craigslist that we liked for her room. So we went over and bought it. It even fit in our car! it was amazing. So now things are coming along for her room, and it feels so nice to be putting together a little place for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment