Thursday, July 1, 2010

swimming

so since my bout of hypothyroidism i've gained about 30 pounds. its a totally weird feeling to know in your head that your gaining weight and not being able to do anything about it. there were a few months i could hardly walk around my apartment... let alone work out.
so with all that behind me (kinda of.. not 100% but maybe 85%?) i've started weight watchers again. im on my 4th week of it.. and lost about 4 pounds so far. so now its time to kick it up to high gear.. (or as high as i can go) we have about 2 months before we go on our vacation and i wanna be ready. i'm being realistic that i probably won't loose 20 pounds in 2 months.. but i wanna be close. and its giving me something to shoot for. our pool is right outside our living room window so i've been making it a point to get in every day and do as many laps as possible. so heres hoping for this being a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment