Monday, July 19, 2010

anarchist much?

well i did it. went into the salon today for a class... and had connie chop it off. i even saved the chunk of hair. i really like it.. and i'm glad i did it. i forget though until i reach for my head.. or look in a mirror and then i remember.

tonight we had chinese food... and i can't believe i used to eat this stuff all the time. its just so sweet and doesn't quite feel like a meal. i think i'm gonna go make some eggs or something. and never eat it again. i want a falafel pita.

its only 7:45 and i wanna go to bed. i'm just sleepy. but i know if i took a nap now.. it would be over. i would be cranky as something. gotta push thru till at least 10:30. can't buy me love is gonna have to pull me through. oh... i think it can. in the near future i will be listing my 80's teen genre favorites. what are yours? top 10?

3 comments:

  1. #1 Gleaming the cube
    #2 Repo man
    #3 RAD
    #4 Thrashin
    #5 Peewees big adventure
    #6 Fast times at R.H.
    #7 Karate Kid
    #8 Better of Dead
    #9 Pretty in Pink
    #10 Back to the future

    in no order :)
    p.s. Hair is Rad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you and naz have the same list! haha. i got him RAD on vhs for christmas this last year. i need to really think about my list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is that weirdo, Dan?

    I love your hair! I'm such a hair wuss, I could never pull something like that off, but it looks pretty freakin' great on you.
    Come to Juneau and do my hair for me!

    ReplyDelete