Thursday, July 22, 2010

the last day.

lacy left this afternoon. thank God my bff brandy could come with us to help on the drive back from the airport... and to stay with the car while i took lacy to the gate. it was fun having her here but i'm glad things are back to normal for now. i'm very used to being alone and doing our thing... 10 days is a long time. so now i just need to clean the house and get ready for the rest of the week to finish nice. i'm going in to work tomorrow to help with the phones and then i have a client on saturday. i really need to start putting my energy into getting more clients. but i got this job like a week before lacy came so now i should have the time to put into going around and leaving my cards in the local shops. sorry that this is kind of a rant. its just been a stressful month. but God is faithful to take care of us. and He'll bring the clients in... and He will bless my work.

i'm looking forward to getting some time to read my books. i was on a roll there for a while... and i really want to finish the one i'm reading now. its called 'let the great world spin' my brother gave it to me to read.

tonight we're having soyrizo with tofu tacos. easy. quick. delish. i just gotta get up and start cleaning. praise the Lord its been cool today. keeps the fatigue away.

No comments:

Post a Comment