Saturday, March 5, 2011

loving.

We are loving our time here in hawaii.... so what if it rained the first two days? and it wasn't just typical hawaii rain... it was a solid downpour. Today it cleared up enough for us to try some snorkeling. Jon wasn't feeling too well so he and Jen stayed at the house while Naz and i went down to Kapa'a for lunch and to go to some shops. We then went to 'Anini beach and Naz talked me into going into the water. It was a little chilly but it was mostly because of the pounding wind and the sun wasn't out completely. Naz saw a huge blue fish but i missed it. When we got out i noticed this local guy combing thru the sand with a little jar, i asked him what he was collecting and he showed me these tiny little sea shells. they were so rad! Naz and i spent the next 20 min collecting them... I'm so excited to bring them back home to the jar of sand that we brought home the last time we came.

at 'anini beach

at ke'e beach

3 comments:

  1. I love your belly. And I wish I was in Kauai too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thanks. and yes. everyone should be here all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the belly pic! Totally made my evening :) I am so glad you are having a fab time. Sorry Jon isn't feeling the best!

    ReplyDelete