Tuesday, March 29, 2011

27 weeks. and moving.

gosh we've been busy. we are moving into our new apartment this weekend... so every chance we get we are moving over everything we can carry on our own. and when i say we i mean naz. he has been moving stuff over and then i put it away. we are making really good progress... and when it comes time to move the big stuff... it shouldn't take too long.

my best friend carly is going to come up for friday to help me. and then my sister jamie and her husband rob are coming up for saturday and sunday to help with the big stuff. we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. life is never fun alone.

this last weekend, naz was on call to go and be a prelim judge for the new show x-factor. he ended up not having to go down there so we were able to get stuff done. sunday we went and registered at babies r us. i love my amazon registry more... but its nice to have a brick and mortar store too... for all the little basics we are going to need.

we also made it to our bradley class... which i thought i was going to have to go alone... but we made it. and at the end of class the husbands got a massage by us wives. naz knows that somehow they are going to end up paying for it.

baby: she's almost 2 pounds! we were given a sample diaper at babies r us... and have been freaking out about how cute and small it is. it seemed to make it so real. we now have the diaper out and grab it periodically. it's just so cute.

mom: so since i failed my glucose test last week... i now have to go in for a 3 hour test. where they test my blood sugar levels. the lame thing about it is that i can't eat or drink anything for 8 hours before my test. which means... right now. so i'm going to bed and hoping it isn't the worst thing ever tomorrow. luckily naz gets to go with me. praise God.

i'll try to take a pic later in the week.



1 comment:

  1. Hi friend! You look great! Good luck getting through your 3-hr test... For me the worst part was just hanging out in the waiting room in Chula. Ugh.
    I did end up having gestational diabetes, and the diet sucked sometimes, but because of it I didn't gain much weight at all... I know if I was allowed to give in and eat all the crap I wanted to, I would have ballooned!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete