Thursday, August 11, 2011

8 weeks old tomorrow.


Good grief I'm so in love. She smiles so much now and it is just heaven.

Today the girls from my birth class are coming over with their babies. Its gonna be so cute to have 4 babies here all the same age. I'm just stoked that we made friends out of this class. It helps when you all go through something as major as pregnancy together. And now we're gonna be moms together.

Good news is that Vi is still sleeping her 8 hour stretches The funny thing... is that now she wants to go to bed at 7 rather then 9. So when I just had to get up at say 5 am to feed her I'm now back to getting up at 3. But the other night she slept for 10 hours... so I'm sure she will start making that her common, and I'll be back to just waking up at 5 and then 8 or 9.

And I do not like garbage trucks. Their ridiculously loud noises wake babies up from naps.

1 comment:

  1. Good golly, she's cute!
    Haha, I was just thinking the other day of how tolerant I was of loud noises BEFORE I had kids. Now, not so much...

    ReplyDelete