Wednesday, June 8, 2011

37 weeks. full term. 4cm.

Well we have made it to full term and I am already in early labor. Saturday night we went into the hospital but I was only at 3cm so we decided to go home. I got checked out again by my doc on Monday and was told I was at a 4 and 80% effaced. It is now wednesday and I'm praying and praying I go into active labor soon.

I have loved being pregnant. Seeing the way that God has guided us through this time has been amazing. His provision has been steadfast and His love has been shown to me in ways I have never seen before. I really do believe I will miss being pregnant.

With that said... I can't wait! for the next stage. Naz and I have been saying over and over that we can't wait to hold her and see her and cuddle her. Its just time. For her and for us... to move onto what God has in store for us now. I have to say I am getting pretty impatient, knowing that we are so close to having her in our arms. Especially feeling contraction after contraction hoping that thats going to be the one to start the whole deal.

What to do in the meantime? Lots of prayer and crying out to Jesus, bouncing on the birth ball, doing squats... and of course walking. Naz and I took such a long walk last night... at least I got a foot rub afterwards! haha. ok. I gotta get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment