Tuesday, January 18, 2011

17 weeks. pictures and flutters.

i've been trying hard to distinguish the movement of the baby these last days. i think i'm getting better at it. i mostly feel them at night. i was really worried that i wasn't going to like it. i know you might be thinking.. what? who doesn't want to feel them? but the answer is me. i think its the unknown. and i'm not a fan of that. but when i think i do feel the nerd... it is pretty cool.

today my friend jennifer took some shots of me on the side of the road and i think they are going to come out really great. i am so blessed to have all these friends who are photographers. i want to get them all to take some so that i have different perspectives at different points in my pregnancy.

i am so glad that my energy has been returning. i was a little worried there for a bit. naz had off on monday so we ended up having a pretty packed weekend. we ran every errand that naz wanted to do. and i was able to keep up. sure i went to bed at 10 last night... but it felt great being active again. and not such a couch potato.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! I hadn't heard the news yet! A little LaMay on the way! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay on your cute baby bump. I'm just a few weeks behind you at 12 weeks!~

    ReplyDelete