Friday, January 14, 2011

16.4

so i used to do yoga a while ago.. and it really helped my back and my flexibility. since i didn't have any. and i started to realize that i was back to not being very flexible. doing hair also makes my shoulders always rest at about my ears.. hence.. tension headaches. so. with the thought of a the impending birth of my child.. and the fact that my hips are already in a lot of pain. i thought to myself. i should be doing something.

yesterday i went to my first yoga class in forever. i chose this place by my house because they offer a few classes a week. since my schedule changes due to work. so i knew i would be able to go at least once a week. i went in and was the only person there for the class! so i got a private lesson. i can already tell the effects. my hips haven't been in pain and i got home with so much energy. that doesn't mean other parts of me aren't soar.

so we are going again today. and i hope and pray that it helps prepare my body for what it is going to have to do. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment