Friday, January 16, 2009

The Start pt.2

Well, there are a couple of reasons why I decided to move our blog. 
1) This might be the easiest for all of you to subscribe to, find, navigate, look at.
A lot of my friends have these blog things, and its soo easy! to find them and look at their stuff. And now I can directly link to them. I hope you find it easier as well. 
2) I needed my iweb for an exciting new project.
My sister Jamie and I have been talking about doing our own company for years. But there was always something else to do. like getting married (m
y case) or having a baby (her case). And now that Im not working, it seems like the best time to start. We are already in the full swing of things. We have our 
domain name, our DBA, and our sellers license. So keep an eye out for further developments. Its all very exciting. 

Oh I guess I should say something about Naz. He's good. Working, and studying for his last final. He was taking an independent study coarse to finish his last requirement. And he is just about done. We are still praying for that job, but we are definitely enjoying the 80 degree weather while we wait. 



No comments:

Post a Comment