Friday, January 23, 2009

love letters...

So the other day I went to Michael's Craft with my 40% off coupon. And bought a really pretty Photo Album.
The first step was to go through the box of "junk" that I have. The one we all have that we stuff letters and stubs and treasures into it, thinking... one day I'm going to want this. 
Letter after letter, card after card, of the sweetest and cutest things I have ever read (again). Naz used to write me notes ALL the time. I guess since we didn't live together we would write more then. Its just so awesome to have these pieces of his heart from years ago... and to be able to read the promises he made then, and see how he has kept them... to see how God molded us together from the start. 
So Naz... Thanks for writing me all those notes.

p.s. I think I'm getting sick. Thanks carly. 

 *that picture is us circa 2002*

No comments:

Post a Comment