Saturday, December 18, 2010

adulthood.



well heres our news! i can't believe we finally get to say it out loud. we wanted to tell my parents face to face, so that meant waiting till today. and so now that they know, we can let everyone else know too.

it has been so hard not to blog about our little nerd for 12 whole weeks! blerg. so hopefully it will be satisfying to do so now.

we are 12 weeks along and due june 27th and though i'm definitely feeling pregnant, i think i could be feeling much worse. so no complaints yet. (only the complaints naz has to hear, poor guy) it is still hard to believe that i am even pregnant. but really.. how do you prepare for something like this? maybe next time?

so my parents are in here in LA for today and tomorrow. we went today to ikea and out to lunch and then stopped by the salon so they could see the shop. while at ikea i finally made a decision (that i've been thinking about for over a year and half) and we bought a bed. so naz and dad put it together after dinner and dang it looks so good. it feels great not feeling like a college kid with your bed on the floor. ah. today was great.

todays bonus: showing my parents the bedtime intruder video, them loving it, and now my dad is humming the song to himself.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love this so so so much. How did I miss this video because I know you posted it on facebook too! SO HAPPPPPPPY FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU!
    Oh yeah, and we're due exactly a month apart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was so hard not to say anything when you announced your pregnancy! i wanted to say.. me too! but naz was all... you gotta wait. also didn't wanna steal any of your thunder. haha. but yeah its so cool to be pregnant while your friends are pregnant as well. i know we waited a while after getting married and most of my friends are onto their 2nd and 3rd kids.. but its still fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ain't no thunder to steal when it's #3. ;)
    In fact I didn't bother to tell most people and I just let them figure it out as my belly got bigger. Speaking of, I can't wait to see your belly!

    ReplyDelete