Monday, November 29, 2010

thanksgiving hangover.

this weekend we went down to san diego for thanksgiving. and we had a blast. it was really chill which was so nice. just us 2 and my sister and brother in law and their two boys. that night we went over to naz's aunts house for dessert and got to see his side of the family which always rules.

now that we are home.. i have no motivation to go do my errands today. its also pretty cold outside so it makes me less motivated. but i will. just give me a min.

while in sd i got my haircut and it feels great. its funny that even hairstylists can go too long without getting it cut. so it was great to have it done. it was much needed. i feel like myself again.

thats about it. (like i said... really not motivated today. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment