Friday, November 13, 2009

the day is here... well in a few more hours..

i can't believe that the time has come to actually move! i think it will all hit me when we start the drive up.

packing up the house by myself was a lot harder then i thought it was going to be. i know that the more prepared the easier the move.. so of corse i was putting a lot of pressure on myself to get everything done.
thankfully carly and jamie came over today and helped me out so much. all that is left to do now is load up the truck.. (and do the floors)

because of my "clean freakness" i have found myself in a competition with myself. thinking that our apartment manager will somehow look in every crack and cranny looking for something to deduct off the deposit. (i have self-righteous issues clearly hahaha) so im sure i've made things harder on myself. just like self righteousness... its so much harder to earn salvation on our own because it is impossible.. but we try. instead of just admitting our short comings and allowing Jesus to do it for us. ugh.. and thats what exactly what i've been needing to do with this move. if it is Him who has called us to LA... then He will be the one to take care of all the details. what sweet relief and peace.. when we realize we aren't in control.

on that note.. having the peace of God.. im going to sleep. at 9pm. but there is a big day ahead... a big exciting day.


No comments:

Post a Comment