Wednesday, August 5, 2009

wait much?

so they finally called... and much to my surprise they didn't pick naz. i would've picked him... but they decided to pick a guy who had been laid off recently. so there you have it.

naturally i took the news worse then naz. i guess not worse.. he was bummed too, i just show my disappointment through tears. but after a few hours i was fine. we prayed for His will to be done, and thats what happened.. so we move on.

i am excited to know that we will be here for longer. im going to start doing the things that i was putting off.. thinking of an impending move.. things like my scrapbook, doing discipleship in the fall, taking a mini vacation, and anything else that pops into my head that i wanna do. specially hanging out with my friends.

oh yeah... and i wanna watch as many 80's teen movies as i can this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment